Tire Rubbing on 13 screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else is having this problem, I have a 2013 SCREW with about 10k in milage.

After the last couple long trips on the freeway, when I exit and am driving around town I hear rubbing from the passenger side tire. This only happens when I turn to the left at full lock. It only happens after long freeway drive of an hour plus. It does not do it when I turn to the right. And after the truck cools a bit it wont do it again. The passenger side inner fender liner in the front is where the tire is rubbing and seems really flimsy, especially when it gets hot.

Has or does anyone currently have this issue and what did you do.

2013 with 10k I'd drive that right back to the dealer for warranty work, way too new got DIY.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine hasn't done it yet and I've got about 6k on it so far...May start in the future...I'd probably run it by the dealer too, since it might be missing a retainer clip in the liner?