Tire Options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

McM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can always spot the gen z crowd. They get mad when you point them to the answer but what they really want is to be spoon fed :snoopfacepalm:
As I said a joke. Gen Z, Your about 20 years off. Damn, sorry for just asking a question without doing a search.

Well the next person that asks a question anywhere on this forum everyone should rip on them, because I'm sure it was already asked at one point. SO no need to post anymore.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I said a joke. Gen Z, Your about 20 years off. Damn, sorry for just asking a question without doing a search.

Well the next person that asks a question anywhere on this forum everyone should rip on them, because I'm sure it was already asked at one point. SO no need to post anymore.
They already do, its this and the stupid ass cbd gummy posts now

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
... sorry for just asking a question without doing a search.

Apology accepted.

Then you had to go and ruin it. What? Are you a special snowflake and we live to cater to your whims? Act like gen Z, get called gen Z. There are 74 jillion tire threads, FFS. You couldn't find even one? Really?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I have 32K miles on my Stock BF's. I rotated them every 5K miles. There getting noisy and are pretty low on tread. Thought I would get more out of them. Briefly, What replacements are you running and what do you like about them? Or did you just go back to stock. Thank you
Yep. File this with the 1,000 other tire threads. If you would like even a chance of getting a real response, maybe list what type of environment you would like them to excel in. Or looks versus weight? I don't know..find a new angle. Even then, pretty much everything has been covered numerous times.

I have had KO2s, KO3s, and Toyo M/Ts. I'd choose K02 out of those three. Thinking about the Toyo Open Country Trail next. Don't know what you are looking for, so my opinion most likely means nothing to you.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just change tires (35 000) still good but winter with wet road don't want to take a chance.
Go with the same KO2s at ford dealership,give me a good deal.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Dude, you need the new member safe space, linked in my signature. go there, feel better.

Short story long: Your use case determines what tire you should get. Kind of like shoes. KO2’s are like a cross training shoe. You can do pretty much everything in them.
KM3s are like the Raptor version of athletic shoes. They have huge off road traction, but sacrifice road manners and wet pavement traction. Duratracs are like flats. So you won’t be taller than your man, but comfy. Any tire with tire shine are like spike heels; the 'come and fùck me’ look.

HTH

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Dude, you need the new member safe space, linked in my signature. go there, feel better.

Short story long: Your use case determines what tire you should get. Kind of like shoes. KO2’s are like a cross training shoe. You can do pretty much everything in them.
KM3s are like the Raptor version of athletic shoes. They have huge off road traction, but sacrifice road manners and wet pavement traction. Duratracs are like flats. So you won’t be taller than your man, but comfy. Any tire with tire shine are like spike heels; the 'come and fùck me’ look.

HTH
200.gif