Time for Another Adventure! The Baja 500!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will probably be down there that weekend, but I prefer to fly solo on these sorts of things. I'm hoping that my maroon passport will ease the border crossing...

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im interested in going but not sure if I can meet the 7pm depart time from San Diego. Im more like 9-10pm.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'm thinking about this...Dan you don't have any reservations about driving the Raptor down there?

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won't have my Raptor by then, they say June 14th! But if your interested in prerunning the 1000 I'm planning on doing that!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking about this...Dan you don't have any reservations about driving the Raptor down there?
Naaaahh... us whiteys shouldn't have any concern about driving a $50k premium truck, perfect for drugrunning, across some of the most remote Mexican territory thats currently playing host to maybe the hottest drug war in the world.

Suck it up pansy.

:p

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Naaaahh... us whiteys shouldn't have any concern about driving a $50k premium truck, perfect for drugrunning, across some of the most remote Mexican territory thats currently playing host to maybe the hottest drug war in the world.

Listen to you Jason, talking smack about a run you ain't gonna make. EDIT: I meant to put in a smiley face

smiley_face-1609.jpg

This race brings a lot of people from the US across the border and going with the crowds should make it a lot safer than normal. I've gotta check on my insurance to make sure I'll either be covered by my policy or find a solid one that will. I'd hate to have my truck stolen and have to buy a new one.