Those with ADD venom front bumpers...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kerr477

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I have not. Not sure if anyone really cares to steal a license plate. What have you done to prevent someone with a screw driver from stealing your current license plate?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No I have not. Not sure if anyone really cares to steal a license plate. What have you done to prevent someone with a screw driver from stealing your current license plate?

Funny you mention that. I used SS security screws so you would need the correct bit to remove mine.:wink:

Kerr477

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well you are more protective of your license plate than I am then. Seems a little silly to steal it though.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

uduvudap.jpg

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Having grown up in Brooklyn, you would be amazed at what people steal. Its just like the kids that cut off the Mercedes Emblem, or take the valve stem caps off your wheels. They steal anything these days. Also its a common thing for thiefs to rip plates off a car and then put them on a stolen car to avoid it coming up as stolen.

Kerr477

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understandable I suppose. Hawaii requires a registration sticker on the rear plate to prevent that so while I'm stationed here I'm not too worried about it. If it comes up missing I'm sure I will get pulled over as I go into the front gate of base