This sure isn't going to hurt Gen 1 Resale price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL prices in Canada start at $69k for the Supercrew and fully loaded are just under $92k MSRP!!!! I'm sure there will be suckers paying over $100k CAD for the privilege of being first.

Makes me feel pretty good having bought my truck brand new, fully loaded for $60k CAD.

triggerfish

Reaction score
Local dealer has one in stock for $10K over. And they are well known for markups. I was expecting more of a ADM. But even at that, it's been sitting.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have any of you all actually listened to the truck? It sounds like a turbo eco boost motor. Long gone is the throaty v8 and in its place a rice cup sound with a loud swooosh.

I am not impressed and would probably go Roush 5.0 v8 F150 before I would the new Raptor. Just saying.

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you all actually listened to the truck? It sounds like a turbo eco boost motor. Long gone is the throaty v8 and in its place a rice cup sound with a loud swooosh.

I am not impressed and would probably go Roush 5.0 v8 F150 before I would the new Raptor. Just saying.

Sounds like a turbo ecoboost motor you say hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk