Third brake light

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Can someone do me a favor with a 2014 SCREW and take a video for me with your truck. I took my truck to the dealer to have them replace the third brake light because the 3 marker light are out but do come on when you step on the brake. Dealer said that was normal.

I need a video showing the headlights on with the truck running (include the driver door panel showing its a 2014) and with no one stepping on the brake then swing around back to show the three bottom red lights on in the third brake light.

PM me when you have it for my contact info.

Thanks to whoever!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I just took a video for ya. What me to send it to your email?

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

OK videos too big for email. So I'll post the YouTube link as soon as its done processing.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

3rd brake light test @RDFTS

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need a new dealer if they dont know this. It was as obvious as the nose on my face when I saw it, and I dont work for FORD.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

You need a new dealer if they dont know this. It was as obvious as the nose on my face when I saw it, and I dont work for FORD.

I would agree. But from what I am finding is most dealers around here are idiots when it comes to raptors. Takes them 2 hours to do an oil change and rotate. Then they can't even rotate correctly. I did a survey because they have messed up on each rotation (3 oil changes) and long times because they won't take an appointment. Today the manager when I went in, took me aside and kinda chewed me out for the review because it looked bad on him and his staff. I was like, what???

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I just took a video for ya. What me to send it to your email?

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

OK videos too big for email. So I'll post the YouTube link as soon as its done processing.

Thanks Joseph, I really appreciate it. Will go back to the dealer to show them this video and tell them to get my brake light ordered and have another talk with the manager and the poor service. I should not have to PROVE this to them.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Rick... read your PM's....

Ok. Been busy cleaning my truck all afternoon and ******** around at the dealer.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We had a similar experience with a dealer one time when we wrote a fair and accurate survey on the experience we had and after the service manager treated me me in a similar way on the next visit I had a talk with the owner which we knew, that guy was busted down to a service writer. He later quit. Unfortunately I have had to baby sit service departments at all levels of cars.

Stick to your guns.