Thinking very seriously about Line-X for my rocker panels...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptorSA

Reaction score
I have done the above on my current truck and plan to do it again on my upcoming 12' Tux Black Raptor. I love the look it added, the protection it added, and ultimately the simplicity it brought to washing the truck. Be sure you go for the LineX w/extra so it carries the same shine as the paint on the truck and never dulls. Below is a pic of it done to my current F150 which will kinda give you an idea of what it might look like/change on your truck. I have no regrets and if you plan to use your Raptor it will more than likely save the sides of your truck from looking like absolute poo depending on the tires/offset you are running.

photo7l.jpg

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RAPTOR | Facebook
rockers, bumpers, wheel wells, steps, bed, toolbox, and then we added the "bra" on the front. i tried to talk him into 3M just next to the lights on the flat area, but he screwed up that and the leading edge of the hood. since there is not a bugshield ive seen for the raptor hoods, we sprayed the whole thing. kinda looks like the reverse of white face monkey IMO. this is STANDARD Line-X btw. this guy likes it to look matte finished.

Heres another we did just the bugshield and flares, wheel wells and bed as well, but you cant see them.
raphood.jpg
raphood2.jpg

Where did you get that bugshield? TIA