Their deleting certain options now for faster delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tazercat

Reaction score
Thought I'd share the best I can come up with. Stopped by the local dealer and they showed me 2 trucks. The 801A package is supposed to come with the darker aluminum that contains a map of Detroit etched in it. The oil brown example is from a F-250, but you get the idea. Sounds like I need to upgrade to carbon fiber...
OMG is right..Just what I never wanted on my Raptor..a map of Detroit. ..And I live in Michigan. Where is the little vomit icon?:doublepuke:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Maybe I missed the reference, but who/what the hell is Sasquatch?
Notorious internet troll sasquatch77, now banned, re-registered and re-banned multiple times as McNawsty, Kuan, gargamel, gargamel., smurfslayer. (note the period), and a few more I’m not remembering since about the 2016 era. There have been many operating theories on who it was (is). They are an amateur troll who is not good at concealing their common identifiers.
Sasquatch is someone who comes here just to cut down Raptors and talk shiit about them.
We thought it was you for a while. ’77 only hates ecoboost powered Raptors.

I novel idea but not there by no means and I am from michigan too. no thanks
Not a bad idea. I’ll bet if you zoom in, you get an accurate location on the potholes in and around the area that even the Raptor owner should fear.

Klay23

Reaction score
This kind of ****** me off honestly. Ford upped my price multiple times(2500$), on top of waiting 6-7months and now they want to delete stuff and give me a 300$ Discount??? I ordered a black 801a and if it shows up with brown doors etc they can keep it. The dealership here could care less as they literally would prefer I back out so they can add on the 20k adm. June 6th build and it’s losing the thrill very quickly with this garbage.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This kind of ****** me off honestly. Ford upped my price multiple times(2500$), on top of waiting 6-7months and now they want to delete stuff and give me a 300$ Discount??? I ordered a black 801a and if it shows up with brown doors etc they can keep it. The dealership here could care less as they literally would prefer I back out so they can add on the 20k adm. June 6th build and it’s losing the thrill very quickly with this garbage.
When, not if, you back out, be sure to post your build here for someone looking. I’m sure they’ll thank you for doing the leg work. Pay it forward, right!

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get it. I really do. Thankfully I have an awesome dealer who's making the experience the best they can. I'm still excited about my order, but sure wish the truck was going to come with the better interior panels, the temperature on the HVAC knobs, the ambient lighting in the cup holders, the glove box light, the LED tail license plate lights, etc. I think once the truck arrives, all will be forgiven, but It's been 4 months and I still don't even have a VIN. So bitter sweet.... bitter sweet.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bad news if you ain't gotta vin by now and your order is missing a bunch a parts, it's a 2023. The good news is your 2023 model will finally come complete with 2021 features and the missing 2 cylinders.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bad news if you ain't gotta vin by now and your order is missing a bunch a parts, it's a 2023. The good news is your 2023 model will finally come complete with 2021 features and the missing 2 cylinders.
When they begin building on Oct 10th for 23...if my order gets picked up, delivery would probably be Dec. And that will mark 1 yr since order lmaoo

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When they begin building on Oct 10th for 23...if my order gets picked up, delivery would probably be Dec. And that will mark 1 yr since order lmaoo
A running theme from new owners seems to be, “it’s worth the wait”! Guess you’ll just have to wait and see.