Their deleting certain options now for faster delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I’m not exactly sure what is left of the 801a package. Can someone please chime in

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 37 pkg is supposed to come with low gloss carbon fiber per Ford and should not be be effected. My dealer is talking to zone rep today to find out if this is true. If not, I'm going to try and upgrade to CF without losing price protection.

Raptor Interior Change (801A)
In addition, please be advised that due to these supplier shortages, Ford will be making in-cycle interior applique changes for the 22MY F-150 Raptor 801A. The appearance difference is the result of our need to execute an in-cycle supplier change to sustain F-150 Raptor 801A production so customers can receive their vehicles sooner. The effective date for this in-cycle change is May 6th, 2022. All units produced prior to this date will feature the current Coined Aluminum Applique. All units produced after this date will feature the Light Oil Rubbed Film Applique. Please note that the Light Oil Rubbed Film Applique is currently used on the 22MY F-150 Raptor 800A. The Carbon Fiber Applique is still optional on 801A and is not effected by this change. The impacted parts include the following:
  • Driver Side Door Panel Applique, Passenger Side Door Panel Applique, Driver Side Vent Bezel, Left Hand Cluster Bezel, Right Hand Cluster Bezel, Upper Glovebox Door, Passenger Side Vent Bezel

37 package doesn’t come with carbon fiber even though it’s listed. You have to add the package

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 package doesn’t come with carbon fiber even though it’s listed. You have to add the package
Will see next week. If not, I'm adding it. My dealer said if you think the website is bad, you should see the order guide. 85k for base interior, Fck that! Ford I'm keeping my Prius. Yall can have my order, not desperate.

Screenshot_20220506-213102_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Tazercat

Reaction score
Can someone please clarify.. What happens to the 801a package if I did not order the carbon fiber package? Does this mean that the interior will have different inserts in the doors, dash, etc??

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone please clarify.. What happens to the 801a package if I did not order the carbon fiber package? Does this mean that the interior will have different inserts in the doors, dash, etc??
You will still have the 801A, trims in the doors and dash area will come from the 800A trim. Plain sliver inserts which look terrible

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
However, if you hire a smart but lazy person they will find the easiest way to accomplish something and on occasion it does save time and effort.
im smart and lazy. but im old enough to chalk it up to experience. i have found the easiest way do things so in turn it makes me look smarter.

see how smart i look with this comment?

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im smart and lazy. but im old enough to chalk it up to experience. i have found the easiest way do things so in turn it makes me look smarter.

see how smart i look with this comment?

Experience takes time, effort and profit losses to accomplish. A lazy but smart person has the willpower to figure all this out simply because they want to use the least amount of effort to complete a job or task.

I haven't been able to find anyone that is willing to put in the bare minimum (show up on time and stay off a cell phone) in over 2 years.

Tazercat

Reaction score
You will still have the 801A, trims in the doors and dash area will come from the 800A trim. Plain sliver inserts which look terrible
Thanks, that is what I thought and wanted to be sure. I agree, it will look terrible. I just can't see paying MSRP for a truck, waiting forever for a build then not even getting what you want/pay for. I think this is the last straw for me. I'm bowing out. Maybe i'll try again when the madness is over. Good luck everyone with your builds..