The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
7 days until my supposed ETA GOD DAMNIT why must time slow down so damn much!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm really hoping it jumps forward a day or two cause i'm spose to go down to florida for a week and a half on the 3rd so if it's not in then I have to wait even longer which may push me over the edge.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really hoping it jumps forward a day or two cause i'm spose to go down to florida for a week and a half on the 3rd so if it's not in then I have to wait even longer which may push me over the edge.

To be honest, I would just plan on getting it when you get back. It could happen. but from my experience it usually does not come right on the ETA, and you're just going to upset yourself by expecting it to come when they say! That's how it went for me anyways. But watch, now it will come early lol. Hope it does!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well originally it was spose to be here from the 6-12 and now i heard the 5th, do i really expect it, no, but one can hope.

btizzle

Reaction score
Hey Blood,

Let me throw another one on ya..

1FTFW1R66DFC43448

Thanks man, I appreciate it!