The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Says nov,26 but was shipped today.
Eta are just that give or take 10 days

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Umm, yours is in tx eta nov7 bigsandy to be exact.

Wow. This shit just got real! Thanks Blood!

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, before I ask the only question that really matters in the universe,

Birdman, I have spent the past 24hrs in your neck of the woods. With a job expected to follow (for me) in hand I head home to contemplate life in Boston and not along the Rockies. Boston is a great place but to move cross country will require some sugar on top.

With that,

Blood, if you will

Dealer - F56009
Order - 0192

and in advance - you da man and have my eternal gratitude

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A week ago I gave my dealership my timeframe (either November 1st or sometime in mid-November) for delivery.. salesman called me yesterday to inform me that it's still buried at the depot in OKC, but told me if I was available to come by the dealership at 9:30 this morning, I could catch a ride up there and drive it back myself if I really wanted it before the the transport company could get it to the dealership at some point in the future. Ford's ETA was yesterday and there's been a "priority" or "red" or somesuch flag on the truck to get it brought out for 4-5 days now.

I'm taking off in about 30 minutes to go make some miles and get my blue baby brought home.

Awesome!

I'm really enjoying following all you guys (and gals) who have 2013's on order. I'm in ultra-saving mode and hope to be ordering later next year. They better have 2014s! Enjoy...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK Guys this thread is the NO B.S. thread on the status of 2013 orders.
The rules are as your orders progress you post the progress with the Scanned FordMoCo documentation in your post. This is so there is no mix up on info or just some dealer blowing smoke on the status of our truck orders. The goal would be to have a single source of info on the orders. This will help us and others to sort through the B.S. some dealer are saying. The other reason for the FordMoCo proof I so we don’t get mad at our dealer based on bad info.
:chewie::chewie:

I will update the first post as confirmed info get posted.

First Date of Raptor Orders 6/29/12 Confirmation posted below.

First 2013 Spotted on road 9/6/2012

Ford posted 2013 F-150 Builder 9/6/2012

First 2013 F-150 Raptor vin issued(dealer stock) 9/7/2012

First 2013 F-150 Raptor vin issued(Retail) 9/14/2012

First 2013 F-150 Raptor build date 9/18/2012

time to update with delivery dates...
and the first terrain delivery...