The Next Exhaust Mod (for me and XJRguy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, I want pics when these "mods" are done!! :cool2:

We just got finished with this exhaust mod. It was a lot of work but it looks great on my Tuxedo Black Raptor don't you think?

7sm.jpg

Now I need a modded diesel motor to pour out the black smoke.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great MMD but I beleive that Garret Shields installed that exhaust system on a powerstroke a couple years back when he owned black cloud diesel, lol

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great MMD but I beleive that Garret Shields installed that exhaust system on a powerstroke a couple years back when he owned black cloud diesel, lol

Please don't confuse people with facts. :D Exhaust stacks are serious equipment for us wannabe big rig drivers! :D

Does anyone know if I can put those chrome big rig mirrors on my truck (like in the picture below)? They go great with the chrome stacks and I can mount CB antennas on both sides!

driver.jpg

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please don't confuse people with facts. :D Exhaust stacks are serious equipment for us wannabe big rig drivers! :D

Does anyone know if I can put those chrome big rig mirrors on my truck (like in the picture below)? They go great with the chrome stacks and I can mount CB antennas on both sides!

driver.jpg

No problem, all you need is a drill and a couple of self tapping screws.