The game is over - Raptor911, SSWIM, Johnkn, EMPAC623

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MORE MAMULA LIES. caught again.

Above Mamula stated that he put $5k down, yet on 18-Dec he stated:

"Left it for bedliner, I am in a long list to get it done. I was scheduled for today but was promised Thursday. I live 2 hrs from the dealer. Picking it up Friday or Saturday this week.
And don't worry I put 70% down.
In fact I will pick it up as soon as he is done with it. Just to **** you off the more.
You think I will start a thread to buy tonneau cover for the hell of it? SMFH.

Not only will I show the raptor, but promise to show my down payment as well.
Put down close to 70% of my raptor price.

Karma is a bitch. Can't wait to put a big smile on u haters face.
Just because I like buying cheap doesn't make me raptor poor. I said it earlier but some of you cant see past my character! Enjoy the show to come mate!
Last edited: Dec 18, 2018"

And guys, the reason his interest rate was 6.5% (if he's not also lying about that) is that he probably financed it for 84 months and didn't financially qualify for better rates. His rate was probably more like 10%

AND no one says they financed 70K and put down 5.1K and then really mean they financed 65. You say I financed 65K and put 5K down.... meaning he paid 75,100 and put down 5,100 to finance 70K, which is not 5K off msrp lol.

And 6.5% is at least an 84 month loan, maybe 75 with 700-720 credit. I got 84 months at 2.99 so I went with 84 months lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He likely financed the truck as well as the sales tax, registration and other fees. $75k MSRP -$5k = $70k plus tax/tags/dealer fees = $75k ($5k down and finance $70k).

But who really knows with this guy. Does he even have a new truck? LoL

Last edited:

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He likely financed the truck as well as the sales tax, registration and other fees. $75k MSRP -$5k = $70k plus tax/tags/dealer fees = $75k ($5k down and finance $70k).

But who really knows with this guy. Does he even have a new truck? LoL
Ah true. Could be 5K off then. But still not 70% down

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MORE MAMULA LIES. caught again.

Above Mamula stated that he put $5k down, yet on 18-Dec he stated:

"Left it for bedliner, I am in a long list to get it done. I was scheduled for today but was promised Thursday. I live 2 hrs from the dealer. Picking it up Friday or Saturday this week.
And don't worry I put 70% down.
In fact I will pick it up as soon as he is done with it. Just to **** you off the more.
You think I will start a thread to buy tonneau cover for the hell of it? SMFH.

Not only will I show the raptor, but promise to show my down payment as well.
Put down close to 70% of my raptor price.

Karma is a bitch. Can't wait to put a big smile on u haters face.
Just because I like buying cheap doesn't make me raptor poor. I said it earlier but some of you cant see past my character! Enjoy the show to come mate!
Last edited: Dec 18, 2018"

And guys, the reason his interest rate was 6.5% (if he's not also lying about that) is that he probably financed it for 84 months and didn't financially qualify for better rates. His rate was probably more like 10%

Fool. I put 70% down. Want to bet $500?
Keep falling for my trap. Dumb son of a bitch!

I will defeat you again for the 7th time. I can't get tired of winning!

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah true. Could be 5K off then. But still not 70% down

You are the biggest liar of all the haters!
Aren't you the fool that told everyone :D:eek:that my dealer told you I didn't buy the car! Please explain to us why you lied?
You fools can't even see thru my troll.
I pretended to be a poor Somalian green card holder like Johnny suggested and your hateful fantasy became your reality!
I pray for you haters :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc