The FRF Giveaway 2 is here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right now i am a student attending a Local community college, and as such am pretty broke. i rarely have more than $10 in my wallet at a time. for a while transportation has been a pain because an old lady smashed my car with her expedition. having a raptor has been a dream of mine since they came out really. so when i heard about this contest i just had to try to enter. so here is my entry.

Ummm yeah...

-Greg

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
double-facepalm.jpg

cage1993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uuuuummmmm? if one of these idiots that hasn't bothered to read what the hell is going on (and have only 1 post!) and thinks they are going to actually win a truck wins something, then I'm tracking them down, beating them up and taking their prize! Maybe the criteria should have included a join date prior to the announcement of the drawing and that would have weeded out the trolls? oh well, appreciate the oppurtunity FRF and FRF staff memebers.

***edit*** BTW noobs we already have our token non-Raptor owner, 6.2, and any drawing that may come up for an actual truck will most definitely be fixed for him to win!

Last edited:

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
uuuuummmmm? if one of these idiots that hasn't bothered to read what the hell is going on (and have only 1 post!) and thinks they are going to actually win a truck wins something, then I'm tracking them down, beating them up and taking their prize! Maybe the criteria should have included a join date prior to the announcement of the drawing and that would have weeded out the trolls? oh well, appreciate the oppurtunity FRF and FRF staff memebers.

***edit*** BTW noobs we already have our token non-Raptor owner, 6.2, and any drawing that may come up for an actual truck will most definitely be fixed for him to win!

X2 lol:peace:

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
lol, I tried to Google it to see where the stupid people were coming from but no luck...

Cage1993, there are some legitimate new people who should be in the contest, but these we're poor, I want a truck people are ridiculous!...

Illiteracy is a disease!... Well, honestly it is not a disease, but people claim everything else is, so..........................Lets Keep FRF Free From Disease!

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, I tried to Google it to see where the stupid people were coming from but no luck...

Cage1993, there are some legitimate new people who should be in the contest, but these we're poor, I want a truck people are ridiculous!...

Illiteracy is a disease!... Well, honestly it is not a disease, but people claim everything else is, so..........................Lets Keep FRF Free From Disease!

More like an infestation

Dungone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me in !!!! Big Thanks to FRF and the sponsors!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.