The 2024 37" Package Ripoff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I liked it too. I imagine Ford got tired of people whining about it becoming discolored/damaged and asking for warranty replacement. Will probably save a lot of $$$ in reducing warranty claims
Whenever Ford “upgrades” something warranty claim avoidance is usually the reason IMO.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whenever Ford “upgrades” something warranty claim avoidance is usually the reason IMO.
For sure. Back in the Gen 2 days, I remember people constantly complaining about the red mark getting dirty and would bring it in for warranty. I never had a problem with any 3 of my Raptors wheels but I dont rest my hand at 12 o clock when driving.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sure. Back in the Gen 2 days, I remember people constantly complaining about the red mark getting dirty and would bring it in for warranty. I never had a problem with any 3 of my Raptors wheels but I dont rest my hand at 12 o clock when driving.
Same, never knew it was an issue but nothing surprises me.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
These people wasting the Raptor center stripe over the course of less than 2 years are unwashed gypsy peasants. I sometimes be stylin’, 12 o’clock hold with heavy lean on my center console, bass thumpin’ to some OG rap but here’s the difference between you, me and most of the the other people on here.

We wash our hands regularly, because our parents taught us to. Even if they didn’t, we probably still would because, and I’m just guessing here, but I’m betting that brake cleaner does nothing to improve the taste of my burger.

Yes folks, it’s really that simple. If you wash the abrasive, carcinogenic, mild contact poison off your hands with warm soap and water, the leather on your steering wheel will survive for many years.

THIS... is why we can’t have nice things.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same with how steering wheels become all glossy, never had a car/truck do that before that ive had new
Do people raw dog 5 big macs and then grip that thing like a psych ward patient?
I think the Dual Live valves on the 37 are SORT OF worth the price. BUT for that money, you could just upgrade the truck to the Fox Race Series 3.0 live valves - which would give you a bit more performance, I believe.

For one, I love the look of the NEW 35 beadlock wheels. A good cross between gen1 styling and a modern-ish look. Waiting for someone to upgrade to Methods :rolleyes: so that I can grab them fresh take offs!
Yeah it does, i do wish it had that sunk in look the gen 1 wheels had next to the beadlock ring.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For one, I love the look of the NEW 35 beadlock wheels. A good cross between gen1 styling and a modern-ish look. Waiting for someone to upgrade to Methods :rolleyes: so that I can grab them fresh take offs!
I like the look of them also, but not as much as the 21-23 style. Are they still forged? Thought I read somewhere that they're not forged anymore either. Only the wheels that come on the R are forged.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the look of them also, but not as much as the 21-23 style. Are they still forged? Thought I read somewhere that they're not forged anymore either. Only the wheels that come on the R are forged.
Ford’s configurator states cast aluminum for 801a & 802a…forged for 803a. Is Ford wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_0632.png
    IMG_0632.png
    776.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0633.png
    IMG_0633.png
    778.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0634.png
    IMG_0634.png
    778 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0631.png
    IMG_0631.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 20

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What wheels are you talking about? On the configurator I only see 35” non-BL wheels, the 37” BL wheels, and the R BL wheels.