The 2017 SnoBall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Park it outside, it's going to snow tue then rain Thursday. That should do it!

New brake pads all around this morning next job is to load up and test new cargo net tie down system.

I didn't think about that. I should drive it to work tomm. That should help get rid of the tile dust.

I gotta put a new rear bumper on it as well.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn why do I have to be out of the country... Have fun everyone!

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got Sitdown's old aux switches installed, ordered up some Wilson cookies and did my first coat of HDMP. Still need to aim lights, swap rear brakes, fix dead pedal, load up the gear, load maps and get a whole ton of crap done at work. No problem, haha.

I also need to stop at a wallyworld on the way for a snow shovel and ice scaper - those are pretty hard to come by out here.

Got my email with maps and from Bravo lead, so I'm all set there.

Looking forward to it!

Lets hope they work since the rocknink convoy is coming directly to my house Thursday lol So much for selling items to "some guy in Cali i'll never see" :hidesbehindsofa: :biggrin: haha :favorites13:

There is a wally world a few mins from my house, might have a scraper and shovel for ya too

Last edited:

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks as if a lil bit o'sunshine and alot o'moonshine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170109-144503.jpg
    Screenshot_20170109-144503.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20170109-144619.jpg
    Screenshot_20170109-144619.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 65

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets hope they work since the rocknink convoy is coming directly to my house Thursday lol So much for selling items to "some guy in Cali i'll never see" :hidesbehindsofa: :biggrin: haha :favorites13:

There is a wally world a few mins from my house, might have a scraper and shovel for ya too

Haha! So far so good! I've got your old projectors too, so it's like a little slice of your old truck coming back to haunt you.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally got Sitdown's old aux switches installed, ordered up some Wilson cookies and did my first coat of HDMP. Still need to aim lights, swap rear brakes, fix dead pedal, load up the gear, load maps and get a whole ton of crap done at work. No problem, haha.

I also need to stop at a wallyworld on the way for a snow shovel and ice scaper - those are pretty hard to come by out here.

Got my email with maps and from Bravo lead, so I'm all set there.

Looking forward to it!

I had to Amazon Prime that shit my first year to make sure I had it with the truck when I left as I was afraid I would forget to pick them up when I got to MD for the convoy meet up.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just need to pack @NE Ford is driving this year so hopefully I don't die, might have difficulty getting my rear icons back from him next week though.