The 2017 SnoBall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if I should bypass MD stop this year drive straight from FL to MI. Can take i75 all the way to the Factory. Should be able to meet up with the convoy in Ohio even. This way I will have a shorter drives on Wednesday and Thursday so I am not wiped out for the tour. But the guys from MD and PA would have to leave real early if the tour is early in the afternoon

I have been thinking about that, would have to leave around 4am to get there around noon. I guess the good part is there won't be much MD traffic to worry about.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been thinking about that, would have to leave around 4am to get there around noon. I guess the good part is there won't be much MD traffic to worry about.

Yea but where would you be during the trip at rush hour? Need to make sure you don't get stuck in another metro area with traffic. That has always been the hard part for me planning my long trips making sure I don't hit any of the major areas during rush hour. Hit atlanta once when I was younger, never doing that again