Terrible Dream

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackStool

Reaction score
Do you remember those dreams where you are in a serious fight and you can't "hit" or "punch" hard enough....kinda like you're underwater?

Well, I had that kind of dream last night......it was awful. I was in the desert in my Raptor and I couldn't get any juice....it was like when in you're in an old car that has a real bad idle that sounds like its ready to die any moment.

It was messed up. Maybe we need a 'Dreams thread

OP
OP
B

BlackStool

Reaction score
Thank You MADCOWRANCH.

Actually you touched on something here (no pun intended) I really looked into the whole dream interpretation...I actually called Ms. Cleo and asked her about my repressed homosexuality and she said: " Don't worry when MADCOWRANCH is giving you helmet....That doesn't make you (BlackStool) gay. "

Be nice to me...I totally support your "Don't ask, Don't tell" movement.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Thank You MADCOWRANCH.

Actually you touched on something here (no pun intended) I really looked into the whole dream interpretation...I actually called Ms. Cleo and asked her about my repressed homosexuality and she said: " Don't worry when MADCOWRANCH is giving you helmet....That doesn't make you (BlackStool) gay. "

Be nice to me...I totally support your "Don't ask, Don't tell" movement.

AaHaaahaaahaa! Nice!:ROFLJest:

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LoL, Its Harold and Kumar escapes. Whos ready for a cockmeat sandwich? The guards here are gay you say? No the guards arn't you are for giving me the BJ ya gay. Ha.