GEN 2 Team Ford in Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an order with them without a build date yet. Per my salesman, 15 of the approx 80 orders have been pulled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis from Team Ford told me that 15 scheduled, 5 with vin#s and 3 with ETA's.

He said next month Ford will pull more orders from them and delivery will be Feb or March, so it looks like a really long wait, very frustrating.

You would think that Ford would want to get them built and sold quick.

BigBoreVegas

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Team Ford is a great dealership and will treat you right. Before, during and after the sale.

Keep in mind Rogue Racing is about a 15 minute drive from there and if anyone wants to see our new 2017 Raptor lineup in person should stop by.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Team Ford is a great dealership and will treat you right. Before, during and after the sale.

Keep in mind Rogue Racing is about a 15 minute drive from there and if anyone wants to see our new 2017 Raptor lineup in person should stop by.

Adam! What's up bro! I should stop by and check out the lineup. I'm sure there's a lot of R&D happening over there. Anyway, should be able to swing by this week maybe.

-Hector

OP
OP
D

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score

and tease myself? No way!

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dammit i didn't know you guys were in Vegas, would of stopped in to look at bumpers last week when i was in town.

BigBoreVegas

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam! What's up bro! I should stop by and check out the lineup. I'm sure there's a lot of R&D happening over there. Anyway, should be able to swing by this week maybe.

-Hector

Swing by and we will catch up, it has been awhile.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

and tease myself? No way!

That is the fun part!

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumpers

Question when are you going have pics of all the 2017 Raptor products?