GEN 2 Team Ford in Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered their Gen 2 from Team Ford in Vegas?

Have you gotten a build date?

Delivery Date?

Anything??

Please report back here.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No man, I go there to get my oil change and what not since I dont have room in my garage. I went to get a quote and they're asking like $15K more and I Was like shiiiiit....

Friendly Ford will sell you at MSRP. I got quoted $65K out the door for everything Super Crew without the Graphics and Applique.

If you are interested hit me up and I'll send you to the General Manager.

*Update* I believe Friendly Ford reached their max allocations for now,not sure if they're taking anymore orders.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No man, I go there to get my oil change and what not since I dont have room in my garage. I went to get a quote and they're asking like $15K more and I Was like shiiiiit....

Friendly Ford will sell you at MSRP. I got quoted $65K out the door for everything Super Crew without the Graphics and Applique.

Can you share that info. Via pm .

Thanks a lot

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friendly Ford

I talked to them last week, they wanted 1k over MSRP, its just to far to drive and over MSRP.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a few people on the Raptor Facebook group that bought at Team Ford and they were told there is a LONG list of orders with this dealer. So expect a long way.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friendly Ford

As long people continue to buy at MSRP AND OVER, these ******* will continue price gouging

MSRP is the best market price that anyone can get right now, if i didn't need a truck ASAP i would wait, but i need it ASAP and I'm willing to pay MSRP.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

*Update* I believe Friendly Ford reached their max allocations for now,not sure if they're taking anymore orders.

Friendly Ford in Vegas has 60 people on a waiting list, LoL

I think most people are looking at a 2018 Raptor.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called about 7 or 8 Ford dealers and all wanted 10 thousand over MSRP. No way I was going to do that. Those dealers are now on my list never to do business with in the future. Funny thing they all acted like this was ok and were doing me a favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aesconde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered their Gen 2 from Team Ford in Vegas?

Have you gotten a build date?

Delivery Date?

Anything??

Please report back here.

I have an order with them without a build date yet. Per my salesman, 15 of the approx 80 orders have been pulled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk