Tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know in the mornings sometimes they are a little fogged up. (This may be completely unrelated not sure)

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I had that when I brought the truck from a place with little humidity to a place with high humidity. You can use a heat gun on low to get rid of it or it will go away on its own as well.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noticed the other day that there is condensation in both of my tail light. Anyone else every had this problem? Is this normal?

Hi daddycreswell,

Some condensation is normal. Check out the third printing of your Owner's Manual; there's a section called Lamp Assembly Condensation starting on page 343. You can download a free copy of your Owner's Manual here: https://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/OwnerGuidePage If you're concerned that there's an excessive amount of condensation, swing by your dealership so they can take a look.

Crystal

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love this site. Was just about the post this same question before I took it to the dealer and then I found this post. A co-worker pointed out the moisture in my tails at lunch yesterday.