tail hunters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3LELENA

Reaction score
It is the tech package. It has the bliss in the tail lights. Doesn't matter if it's 800a or 802a

so why is the tail light on this pic fully red while the Tech package box is not ticked? dont tell me it's a glitch lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 01.44.00.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 01.44.00.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

JLP83

Reaction score
BLIS on my 2018 came as part of the 802A. I do not have the Tech Pack but my tail lights do have the sensors.

You're right. My apologies. When I was looking at trucks a salesman told me the difference was due to the bliss being part of the tech package.

Blusmbl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least on a 2018, the tech package includes lane minder, adaptive cruise, auto rain sensing wipers and auto high beams.

The blind spot monitoring is standard on an 802 truck, without the tech package. My truck doesn't have the tech package but does have BLIS.

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see that is worked out, I got 802 but not tech (mainly due to the lane-keep-assist), I'm not exactly horrified by the white section of the tail lights the all-red definitely look better.

So, what changed in the TAILGATES for a 2018 model year run?

OP
OP
B

BURR

Reaction score
Mine has the tech package, and they are in the tail lights as the decal that came on them says. Mine is the left tailgate.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine has the tech package, and they are in the tail lights as the decal that came on them says. Mine is the left tailgate.

Did anyone answer your original question?

I have the applique so I am not sure what is different on the non-applique trucks. I know the 2018s without the applique have the F150 stamp at the bottom of the tailgate, which I am glad I do NOT have on mine.

EDIT: Which means the picture on the left of the second post must be a 2017.

Last edited:

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think to answer OPs original question, not all Raptors have the tailgate appliqué, some only have the blue oval and if its 2018, its also stamped f-150. Appliqué used to be an option. I believe its standard equipment for 2018. Truck must be ordered appliqué delete now. AND FYI for all, BLIS is not only an 802 package. My 801a, no tech has BLIS. Its the base models that have the reverse lights loud and proud in the center of the lamp (I believe, could be wrong though).

darkneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah got a bit confused with the 802a package and the tech. Well at least that wasn't what the OP was asking.