Switching over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mwakgp

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, that's a hell of a welcome and a lot more confidence that I won't be crying over the loss of the STI. Now I just need to get the deal done.

bushman

Reaction score
Better hurry. I was at my dealer yesterday and he said the last one he ordered was 4 1/2 months out. He also said it may be the last one he can order. I got mine 3 1/2 weeks ago. I ordered in January.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Passed up on a 328i MSport and thought about picking up a 4 series. Love the raptor, made the right choice. Don't have to worry about curbs/highway debris.

OP
OP
mwakgp

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Get a decent deal for a lot raptor?

I feel like I did pretty well, there were 4 at that dealer and more around town. I'm a USAA member and I just used their buying program and a couple dealers contacted me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Loving it. I had been shopping for the Ruby Red in a SE but the more I saw the black in the sun it slowly crept in as my favorite.

8egavegu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk