Rambling Story:Snow Wheeling Turned Rescue Mission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the Buckstop winch bumper i have on my 2018 Raptor, keeps everything in its proper place for warranty concerns (e.g. stock intoercooler locatoin). That's my truck pictured on their website (I lent them my truck to base the design on) with a Warn 9.5XP winch.
https://www.buckstopinc.com/classic-1.html

OP
OP
TurboTJ

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the Buckstop winch bumper i have on my 2018 Raptor, keeps everything in its proper place for warranty concerns (e.g. stock intoercooler locatoin). That's my truck pictured on their website (I lent them my truck to base the design on) with a Warn 9.5XP winch.
https://www.buckstopinc.com/classic-1.html
I’ve been looking at that or the Warren bumper but Unfortunately I won’t fit in my garage at my place in the mountains if it sticks out more than 3”. Super tight squeeze. Also, I’m guessing it blocks your front camera. Does adaptive cruise control still work? Did you relocate?

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think it's totally where they are from alone. Age played apart in their poor decisions.

Exactly! I’ve lived in FL 8 years now but grew up in upstate NY. Don’t associate me with Florida Man! Except that old geezer who just saved a puppy wrestling a gator, he’s cool.

It’s funny because when my college buds and I meet in CO for a snowboarding trip every winter, I’m the one who drives. They’re all from the Midwest and I know how to deal with real snow better.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't see your reply, it does block some of the camera, mainly looking straight down...to combat that I purchased an OE camera bracket and am going to simply mount the camera from the grill tube.
I think it sticks forward about 5", the farlead and hood stick out almost 2" alone...if you send me the distance from your camera to the front of the truck, I will measure mine to compare for you?
I don't have adaptive cruise on my Raptor, but Buckstop makes their Ford bumpers to work with the OE adaptive cruise, so simply contact them and they will accommodate it, they everything you need.