Swarfworks shock guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know of other shops that deal with swarfwork products?
I've been trying to order the rear shock guards for my '19 but being from Canada their website does not let me order for shipping reasons.
The guards are a necessity around my area.

All info is appreciated.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They ship internationally but the website says they are out of stock on those guards? Maybe try back after Aug 20th when they have stock, IDK.

EastEndAngler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know of other shops that deal with swarfwork products?
I've been trying to order the rear shock guards for my '19 but being from Canada their website does not let me order for shipping reasons.
The guards are a necessity around my area.

All info is appreciated.

@Swarfworks is on here and usually chimes in! I've got the license plate bracket and the build quality is second to none. I'd say in the world of fab guys, he's one of the "good ones" , even answered some questions via DM on instagram at some rediculous hour.

baja619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Swafworks Shock Guard is a trick little package. I didnt know about those but I have seen a few others.

I have come across these bad boys. EBBCO Carbon Fiber Shock Guards. It looks like EBBCO make a bunch of trick Carbon Fiber parts including GPS and Radio antenna Guards.
They are built for the hard core off road racers, but I could see some Raptor Guys who are Carbon Crazy add these things on.

Here is a pic installed on a UTV for reference.

108185815_731218254358693_5596177245877666381_n.jpg