SVC Day In The Dirt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotoDuc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great Meeting everyone and glad we could all meet up.

My final count was 20 Raptors showed up, 3 Race cars, 20 Hamburgers, 40 Hot dogs and a TON of laughs and good times.

I have a bunch of photos and video and will upload to a folder for everyone to share.

Lets do this again, Maybe Vegas :)

Cheers,
Marc

Great pics Marc, thanks for posting. II have a new screensaver of my truck now and avatar.

also who had the blue raptor with the Go Pro mounts off the front end?? i want to see your footage. i did a hack job but i uploaded mine. stoddard wells 110814 - YouTube

Nice video, thanks for sharing!

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, trying to motivate jeff and raptizzle but if anyone is interested on 12/27 I'm gonna do a serious run across the desert from helendale to vegas. It's a mixture of north Victorville trails, power line rd, and some jumping back and forth across the state borders. M3dragon and myself worked in the route and should be a decent haul and fun day. Pic attached.

image-1376009921.jpg

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, trying to motivate jeff and raptizzle but if anyone is interested on 12/27 I'm gonna do a serious run across the desert from helendale to vegas. It's a mixture of north Victorville trails, power line rd, and some jumping back and forth across the state borders. M3dragon and myself worked in the route and should be a decent haul and fun day. Pic attached.

View attachment 57905
That looks really cool and lots of interesting places marked. Will you be stopping to explore all said places? If so, do you believe it can all be accomplished in one day or planning on it being two?

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks really cool and lots of interesting places marked. Will you be stopping to explore all said places? If so, do you believe it can all be accomplished in one day or planning on it being two?
Gonna try and explore, thinking if I or we get a good crack on it heading out on the trail head around 6am we can make it in a day. Planning that last but from primm into vegas to be night time fun.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna try and explore, thinking if I or we get a good crack on it heading out on the trail head around 6am we can make it in a day. Planning that last but from primm into vegas to be night time fun.

Primm to Vegas you should just follow the power lines to Boulder City.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 57905
You guys are allowed to run power line service roads out there? In the NE you got to be careful not to get caught.

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=791793