SVC 4wd Long Travel Coming Soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don't you let the cat out of the bag and let everyone who will be the lucky recipient of serial number 001:mwah1:

Lol, it's this guy. So tell them how ever since TRR before enjoying that brisket we had schemes to push the limits and have yall make some badass parts and throw it on my old beater.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@svc so does this build on the front suspension stuff you already offer or is this a standalone setup?

This is a complete stand alone setup. It's not the kind of kit that can just be bolted on and really needs to be installed by a reputable shop. You will have to cut coil-buckets off, weld UCA chassis mounts, shock mounts, gusset plates, engine brace, remote res mounts and some other small items.

Shock tube layout is custom built for this kit as well.

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Lol, it's this guy. So tell them how ever since TRR before enjoying that brisket we had schemes to push the limits and have yall make some badass parts and throw it on my old beater.

You had me at hello:supergay:

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a complete stand alone setup. It's not the kind of kit that can just be bolted on and really needs to be installed by a reputable shop. You will have to cut coil-buckets off, weld UCA chassis mounts, shock mounts, gusset plates, engine brace, remote res mounts and some other small items.

Shock tube layout is custom built for this kit as well.

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

You had me at hello:supergay:

But I didn't say hello I said "Hey bro, Jeff won't get out of my RV a little help?" then we quoted Pointbreak for half an hour and went on to talk about the build and making this 4wd LT a reality.