suggestions for towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kalis

Reaction score
2017 Here.
I have a 24' enclosed i use occasionally to tow a race car. I used to tow it with a Gen 1 with no issues.
I had to move the trailer the other day and didn't expect the rear to sink on this Gen 2 like it did. The trailer was empty. I'm looking for airbag info. Something basic. I've searched on the suspension forum.. but i haven't found anything too current. (Lots of making fun of OP's and WDH stuff, and Raptors aren't for towing, and so on. lol)

Anyway.. i see there are a few companies making airbags now. Anyone have any first hand experience with one that they would recommend?

thanks.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2017 Here.
I have a 24' enclosed i use occasionally to tow a race car. I used to tow it with a Gen 1 with no issues.
I had to move the trailer the other day and didn't expect the rear to sink on this Gen 2 like it did. The trailer was empty. I'm looking for airbag info. Something basic. I've searched on the suspension forum.. but i haven't found anything too current. (Lots of making fun of OP's and WDH stuff, and Raptors aren't for towing, and so on. lol)

Anyway.. i see there are a few companies making airbags now. Anyone have any first hand experience with one that they would recommend?

thanks.
Airbags limit Raptor suspension travel. Sounds like you need a WDH.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weight Distribution Hitch for sure. I towed my 28' car hauler with my GEN 1 without noticeable sag with a WDH hitch. When I moved it to the GEN 2 the sag was much more noticeable and I had to tweak my WDH setting.