Stuck it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering the same!

The bumper is fine. I rolled the razor back at less than 5mph. I got high centered both front and rear. Skid plate is still bashed in from a dune trip two weeks ago. I'm tired of pounding the POS out and will just leave it. More clearance right? I can't believe nobody has noticed the round LED's behind the grill yet. That pic was a test.

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could've joined you on this trip. Next time for sure! Can't wait to see all the footage from your trip and the unedited version of this lol.

OP
OP
Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure any bumper would make that better. Maybe going 80mph+ he may have cleared the gap.

I'm guessing 60mph would have been enough to clear that gap and having an aftermarket bumper and skid would give me more lift for flying. Next time I'm there I'll jump that gap instead of just rolling into it.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Wish I could've joined you on this trip. Next time for sure! Can't wait to see all the footage from your trip and the unedited version of this lol.

You got to come sometime this summer. Night driving there is an absolute blast. With all the lights on. People just get the hell out of the way! You fly by and hear the cheers and see the thumbs up as you're flying over the rollers and whoops.