Stolen 2014 Screw SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kngranch

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if/when you get a new truck, let me know and i will get you set up with a security system

Noah, I will definitely get in contact with you to discuss security system options.

Insurance adjuster called today and said they would settle on June 9th if the truck wasn't located by then, should be interesting to see what they offer.

Wouldn't matter. Cops aren't crossing the border. Remember the guy who posted about his stuff showing up on craiglist, cops didn't want to get involved even when they had a solid lead. They would rather you just collect from insurance.

Would rather have a remote bomb in it and lock the doors (like bait car) and just blow it up with the thieves in it. Revenge would be sweet.

That would be great, revenge would be so awesome.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kill Switch

I have a kill switch on mine, I think it will slow up even the best thief, and give me more time to get some shots in, Ill never say Freeze, just Cheeze

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't matter. Cops aren't crossing the border. Remember the guy who posted about his stuff showing up on craiglist, cops didn't want to get involved even when they had a solid lead. They would rather you just collect from insurance.

Would rather have a remote bomb in it and lock the doors (like bait car) and just blow it up with the thieves in it. Revenge would be sweet.

I like the bomb idea. If they can take a truck and get away with it, we should be able to blow them up and get away with it.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am from Texas, but I HATE El Paso. I can't stand the culture there. Juarez Mexico is as lawless as they come and our Government gives these lowlifes a free pass into our country. El Paso is full of people that came into our country illegally. The local government caters to these criminals. I had to deal with the City Hall in El Paso during my time there. F...ing crooked bastards. So sorry to hear about your truck and even sorry you have to continue to live in El Paso. El Paso is a great example of what our country has to look forward to since Obama is opening up the floodgates to every criminal who decides he wants to come shit on America.

:suicide:

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I forgot who it was but they made me laugh on another thread that was about another stolen Raptor. Once it had been recovered, the OP was talking about security system options, trackers, kill switch, etc. Another guy was like "screw it. Im gonna have flamethrowers that pop out from under the running boards!"

That seems like a good idea to me....:GetMoney:

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would just leave the doors unlocked & leave a note on the steering wheel that saids, WARNING if started in wrong sequence Truck will go Boom!!!!! PILGRO!

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope karma gets them. Sorry bro, but at least you have insurance. I hope it gets resolved to your liking.