Still Waiting for the rear fox 3.0's for gen 1 to be delivered that I purchased 6 months ago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyMacSD

Reaction score
Who's head over at fox does one need to hold a gun to, in order to get them to build a set of 3.0's that I ordered and paid for 6 months ago at RPG? This is getting ridiculous at this point. I understand the the shipping container problems but we do have other means of shipping technologies with the invention of the air plane. Just saying.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not just fox, king is quoting a 14-16 month build time for some of their Raptor products. Lots of parts to make/source that go into our shocks, it only takes one piece to hold everything up.

Hopefully you get what you've paid for sooner than later!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I ordered my Kings in December. I was told the lead time is around 12 months. It is what it is. Been stockpiling other parts. Not just a shipping problem, it's the internal valves, springs, seals, etc...

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My experience with king is that raptor specific stuff takes longer than generic shocks, especially the gen 1 stuff. I assume fox is similar. My king coilovers (raptor specific) took 7 months in 2021 for reference.

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took me 9 months to get my rears for Gen 2.

84 Sheepdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to check with these guys. They rebuild the Fox Shocks for the Raptor and know their stuff. I'd think the parts to rebuild these would be more readily available than a complete shock but who knows.

Tribe 16​

7709 Maplewood Ave, North Richland Hills, TX 76180

Phone: (817) 945-2284

Kyle761

Reaction score
I waited 6 months for my King 3.0 front and rear's. But that was a year and a half a ago. Nothing is gong to be the same again until about the beginning of next year.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In all fairness to the current situation, shock companies have been slow for a while. Cruise around in old posts on Instagram and you’ll find people talking about waiting months and you’ll find them later celebrating finally getting their shocks.

OP
OP
ScottyMacSD

ScottyMacSD

Reaction score
Update, Im still waiting and its now been 10 months. Has anyone ordered a set for their gen one after Dec 2021 and already receive them? Just wondering.