n July 2022, it was announced that Fox Racing would be acquired by Vista Outdoor for $540 million. [6]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
both are bought out and the current management will stay till the company is gutted . typical sellout. merryl lynch recommendation is a strong sell. they are done

INCORRECT. Fox Factory is a completely seperate company. Has been for a long time, actually. The Fox brothers split up in the late 70's if I recall. I build capital equipment and Fox Shox is a customer. I can tell you they are doing just fine.

OP
OP
T

tmp123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your articles do not say that. Nowhere does it say that. Just let it go. Fox Racing is part of Vista. Fox Factory is still separate.
you are correct, however FirstCall says both were bough by same institutional holders to be gutted. They were both managed by the same family. Option traders agree.

1698265960899.png

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and the "sale of Fox Racing" stuff you are reporting on already happened. Vista offloaded all of their sporting products divsions to a company out of Prague. Those brands are no longer public. Vista kept their outdoors brands (Federal, CCI, Remington (ammo), etc).

Fox Factory is still a public company (FOXF).