Specialty Forge Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anything custom takes time. 8-10 weeks is the norm in the wheel industry. Yes some can get you them sooner but that would be a simple design with a simple finish.

That bronze color is not a simple bronze it looks to be a brushed bronze tinted and you have black cut out windows. No wonder the wheel took so long. Also of course you have to pay up front. Everything is pay up front in this world. I dont think I have ever received good from a vendor without 100% payment.

Patience is the key, and you should say thank you to SF those wheels look good and they look original.

Yeah I know I was getting anxious to finish the build and the wheels were holding up the rest of paint. We are matching a lot of the trim details to the bronze along with my Raptor and Ford decals.

The bronze color is a satin bronze so it did take longer since it was a detailed process. Finally will have my truck back after more than a month.