GEN 2 Spd tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Soele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New here just bought a 17 crew with full race afe intercooler, spd turbo adapters, s&b Intake.

I have a receipt that has an spd tune/nguage but I have no nguage or any idea what software is on the truck. What’s my best option. I know the truck is still tuned based of the comparison of my neighbors stock raptor.

I couldn’t find much on the spd tunes here in the search. Most people seem to favor mpt 5 star Cobb etc. any downside to the spd? Thanks for any help in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattr66

Reaction score
New here just bought a 17 crew with full race afe intercooler, spd turbo adapters, s&b Intake.

I have a receipt that has an spd tune/nguage but I have no nguage or any idea what software is on the truck. What’s my best option. I know the truck is still tuned based of the comparison of my neighbors stock raptor.

I couldn’t find much on the spd tunes here in the search. Most people seem to favor mpt 5 star Cobb etc. any downside to the spd? Thanks for any help in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You may very well have a reputable tune from someone not named in your list. Pm me for details.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk