South Texas Ford dealers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has any one bought their truck in south Texas? Everyone I know has bought their fords at Tipton Motors in Brownsville. I'm curious if prices are low around here or if I should start looking around the Houston area.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't go to Varsity Ford in College Station, TX.

I bought Wally at Schulenburg, TX at Chuck Brown Ford. Good honest country folk. Treat me like family.

Also where I got my S197 GT500-clone, Team Ford of Navasota. They will give you the lowest Country prices you'll ever see. And by my word I mean that. Good people and treated me and my folks like family too.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey I was in Kingsville this weekend tearing shit up with my raptor lol

tipton is a good place to buy. but does eddie yaklin not have one? I thought I saw a black screw sitting there yesterday

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Eddie has a used Terrain.

Stewart, check Access Ford. Ask for Gary, tell him I sent you.

Glad you're considering one!

OP
OP
stewwalker

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping I can find a new one for invoice. I might consider a used truck but it would have to have low miles. You better believe I would go over every inch of a used Raptor before pulling the trigger.