South Padre Island Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey im here in san antonio im down for this but may 8th through 12th is too soon for me. Anyone gonna do some fishing

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody down for an island run sometime May 8th-12th?

I would love a Raptor beach gtg but it's difficult to commit with that being Mother's Day weekend. The following weekend isn't much better with the wife graduating school. Maybe, just maybe I could drop down on the 10th and head out the afternoon of the 11th...but no promises.

BIG_TEXAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey im here in san antonio im down for this but may 8th through 12th is too soon for me. Anyone gonna do some fishing

No fishing.....yet

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

I would love a Raptor beach gtg but it's difficult to commit with that being Mother's Day weekend. The following weekend isn't much better with the wife graduating school. Maybe, just maybe I could drop down on the 10th and head out the afternoon of the 11th...but no promises.

No worries, we have all summer ahead of us