Sounds Good - Stealth Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DCM

Reaction score
I’m 6 weeks into the 8-10 week wait for the Sounds Good stealth package. I ordered the Focal Flax active system. Don was super responsive helping me choose the components. He walked me through all of my questions and concerns. Can’t wait to get this into my truck. Ready to be done with the B&O.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing how this goes. :popcorn:

........... saving all my pennies for this mod along with the AutoTec 14.5" screen. :head3:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I just installed their 7 channel active with a 10" sub under the rear seat. It's pretty amazing what they are able to put together. On a quoted 10-12 week wait, I waited 12 weeks. Completely worth the wait, but thats a long time when you're anxious.

LedFootRaptor

Reaction score
I’m 6 weeks into the 8-10 week wait for the Sounds Good stealth package. I ordered the Focal Flax active system. Don was super responsive helping me choose the components. He walked me through all of my questions and concerns. Can’t wait to get this into my truck. Ready to be done with the B&O.
How did it turn out? I have a 3-way active system on order with them. Can’t wait!

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I wont go in to more detail yet because I havent received my products yet but as soon as I do i will elaborate more. They know their stuff, they make good stuff but typical small business stuff that is very easy to fix. By the way im passed the 10 week mark still waiting. How about an email update from someone after spending thousands of dollars? Nope

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have a fairly decent reputation so I'm sure they will take care of you. Wish some of you gave me a shot. My turn times are way shorter.