Some ??? On the raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info, Here is one more ?? I did a search but can't find anything on the MPG's for the Raptor with the 6.2. i am guessing 11/16 maybe??

EPA window sticker spec is 11/14. Some people beat that, others don't. (Mine's being built/shipped, so I don't have any data on it).

Edit.. And I'll second that Randy is great to work with!

With regard to dealerships, all but one I've visited have told me blatant lies about Raptor pricing and availability. "No one ever sell this truck below MSRP". "it's a limited edition, Ford is only making like 50 of them and 49 have been sold".

Last edited:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgot 1 more thing, If I ordered today when should I expect to see it??

2nd-3rd week of Feb should be close.

4 of the guys on here have trucks with VIN 's already, 1 Droid's truck is built and still waiting to be shipped. His truck was ordered Sept 2nd, 2 more are being built this week, and were ordered 9/7, and the other 1 is SCH'ed for build week of Dec 6th and was ordered around 10/4. Still waiting on 2 VIN's to get pulled.

randy

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
harley, i ordered mine the first week of october, my dealership said it would proly be there early january (12ish). do you think that is pretty accurate? and you said that SCH’ed was ordered october 4 and the build date is Dec 6th so when about would he be getting his truck?

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
harley, i ordered mine the first week of october, my dealership said it would proly be there early january (12ish). do you think that is pretty accurate? and you said that SCH’ed was ordered october 4 and the build date is Dec 6th so when about would he be getting his truck?

do you think that is pretty accurate?
Not if you do not have a Vin # yet.....

build date is Dec 6th so when about would he be getting his truck?
with the Holidays, first part of Jan should be close?? maybe last week of Dec??

My customers trucks are a little different................. I cheated and place retail orders in the system starting sept 2nd/3rd and all through sept and oct. Then converted and adjusted my retail orders to SOLD orders. So I was able to "hold" some early orders in line. (I now have 5 2011 Crew Cab Raptors Produced / Built and waiting to be shipped)
After your order is entered into the Ford Order Bank, your next step is to get a VIN # assigned to your order. Do you have a VIN# yet?? If you have a VIN # you will have a "week of --- build info, within a couple of days) if you have a build week in Dec, then you should see you truck in Mid Jan/11

randy