Some ??? On the raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nephew

Reaction score
There is nothing like a good walkaround and demonstration drive.that is something only a Local Ford dealer can give. Salesmen work very hard to provide you with all the Info you need to make a prudent purchase. please dont go to one if you have no intention to buy from him.

3k off M.S.R.P. would truly be a great deal if there were no exta Fees or charges other Than TT&L. TT&L you can do your self aswell. So get one dropshiped if you feel comfortable with a 3c delivery( c the Raptor, c the keys, c you later.)

I don't want to anger anybody but if you see a truck you like and the salesperson did a good job showing you the Raptor 3k off M.S.R.P. might be great and fair deal for all. I am positive that ANY deal you get from the web in WRITING your local dealer will match to earn your business.

I am here to give the info I can. If I gain a customer from here great but I am not trying to sell my product. If I feelt this was the place or if I felt I could I would do 3.5k off M.S.R.P. dropshiped no fees. lol J/K. ( But I would)
T 9 out
with respect
Nephew

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So its out there Randy, what would be the total to ship a supercrew loaded?

Sure, Shaggy this is from a couple of months ago here.
==============================
2010 Raptor Super Cab X1E Pricing -
$38020.00 + $3000 for 6.2L Base price = $41020.00
No rebates on the 2010 Raptor, at least through 11/15/2010

2011 X1R F150 RAPTOR S/C Base Price = $41550.00

2011 W1R F150 RAPTOR Crew Cab Base Price = $44315.00

===============================

Here's a build on a fully loaded 2011 Crew cab White Raptor.
2011 F-150 RAPTOR CREW CAB
Order No: W001 Priority: 10
Ord PEP: 517A Cust/Flt Name: FRF Members.
RETAIL DLR INV
W1R F150 RAPTOR CRW $44315
.145" WHEELBASE
YZ OXFORD WHITE
7 RAPTOR
B BLACK INTERIOR
517A PREF EQUIP PKG
.XLT SERIES
.SVT RAPTOR
64S .17" ALUM
996 6.2L EFI 2V V8
446 ELEC 6-SPD AUTO
T7R .LT315 BSW A/T
.4.10 ELEC LOCK
SLCT SHFT TRANS
36 GAL TANK
55L LUXURY PACKAGE $2190
.ADJUST PEDALS
.BD CLR PWR MIRR
.REMOTE START
.PWR DRVR & PASS
.HEATED SEATS
7300# GVWR
425 50 STATE EMISS NC
43M POWER MOONROOF $995
55G GRAPHICS PKG 1075
55R HOOD GRAPHICS PKG 795
AUTO TEMP CNTL
58N SONY NAVIGATION 2495
61R RAPTOR PLUS PK 595
.TRL BRAKE CONTR
.REARVIEW CAMERA
63E BED EXTENDER 250
63T TAILGATE STEP 375
FUEL CHARGE
FDAF ASSESSMENT
DEST AND DELIV 975

TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS 54060
TOTAL MSRP $54060.00

(I will sell for -$3000 OFF MSRP, + $179.00 d/h paperwork, - rebates that are current at time of sale, if any?? NONE @ this time, drop shipped to your area dealer, or delivered to your door)
(you pay tax/title/plate/reg for city/state where you Reg truck)

*THIS IS NOT AN INVOICE*
===========================

Thanks
Randy Wilson
Ford Fleet/Comm Truck Mngr.
cell 406 544-6891

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is nothing like a good walkaround and demonstration drive.that is something only a Local Ford dealer can give. Salesmen work very hard to provide you with all the Info you need to make a prudent purchase. please dont go to one if you have no intention to buy from him.

3k off M.S.R.P. would truly be a great deal if there were no exta Fees or charges other Than TT&L. TT&L you can do your self aswell. So get one dropshiped if you feel comfortable with a 3c delivery( c the Raptor, c the keys, c you later.)

I don't want to anger anybody but if you see a truck you like and the salesperson did a good job showing you the Raptor 3k off M.S.R.P. might be great and fair deal for all. I am positive that ANY deal you get from the web in WRITING your local dealer will match to earn your business.

I am here to give the info I can. If I gain a customer from here great but I am not trying to sell my product. If I feelt this was the place or if I felt I could I would do 3.5k off M.S.R.P. dropshiped no fees. lol J/K. ( But I would)
T 9 out
with respect
Nephew

Thanks for your input Nephew,
We are NOT your Avg walk in the door and get a green pea sales person, I'll have to ask my manager bunch of guys here.
BUT I would love to stop in your dealership this week so you could give me a good walkaround and demonstration drive!!!
That would be fun!
BUT WAIT, you Don't have a 2011 Raptor Crew Cab for me to test drive do you?? And you WON'T for a couple of more months. AND I WOULD Have to Buy a Raptor that your dealership ordered in for "stock" in whatever color YOU chose, with the options YOU wanted, not what the CUSTOMER WANTED?? Oh ya, also forgot, how many tire kickers drove that truck "just for the fun of it?? before you offered it to me as a "NEW" truck?
By that time, I could have already ordered and TAKEN Delivery of a 2011 Raptor, that a guy on the internet helped me get, while you were cutting his selling methods down............................

Give me a call, and we can talk about what I do, and have been doing for years.

THANKS Brother, with respect

Randy Wilson
Ford Fleet/Comm Truck mngr.
406 544-6891

Last edited:

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am positive that ANY deal you get from the web in WRITING your local dealer will match to earn your business.

:hmm: :roflsquared:

So nephew...when do you consider what you see on your computer's monitor "in WRITING"? I consider it when I click PRINT.

If you were serious about matching...you'd be doing it now.

My nearest "local" dealer is 1 hr 45 mins away...and as Randy said...has squat on the lot. I've never set foot on a Ford lot and will only be going there in the future for required dealer servicing. That relationship will suit me just fine. They should be happy for my service business...as I could waste my 2hrs driving (each way) to 2 or 3 other dealers that are approximately the same distance away.

My ego is intact and I don't need some ********* kid stroking it with, "Dude, Raptor CrewCab...yeah...nice choice bro'." me:"so I was just calling to see about availability and how flexible you guys will be on pricing." him:"...oh...ah...let me go talk with the sales manager. She's busy right now. I think she's in the bathroom." [Really, did you really, really say that??? :birgits_tiredcoffee ] I'll call you back."

ring, ring: "Yeah, they should be available...but they're so limited production and hard to get, etc, etc. BS, etc. $500 off MSRP is all we can do"

me: "OK, great. I'll stop by when I'm in your area" 5 hrs away. NOT!

Thanks Randy for your excellent, professional service. The new face of car buying for me.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I've bought and sold more cars than some small dealerships in the 17 years I've been driving. I can honestly say that Randy has been the best "sales" person I've ever dealt with. I put "sales" in quotes because it has been a completely hassle free experience with none of the typical dealer B.S. He's taken a lot of time to answer all of my numerous questions. He responds promptly to emails. There was no haggling over price... just a great deal for $3K less than MSRP. The local dealer had a $7K mark up but their fleet guy was willing to do sticker. When I told him the deal I was getting through Randy, suddenly "the best we can do is sticker" became "bring his deal to me and we can match it". Sorry. No dice.

OP
OP
R

redlineguy

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info, Here is one more ?? I did a search but can't find anything on the MPG's for the Raptor with the 6.2. i am guessing 11/16 maybe??