Some ??? On the raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redlineguy

Reaction score
Think I might get one but need some info firts. What are they rated to tow?? I have a Dodge Cummins now and don't expect it to tow like that and don't need it too but would like to know. What kind of "chips" can you get for the 6.2 and how much HP will I gain? What kind of MPG are you getting??

OP
OP
R

redlineguy

Reaction score
OP
OP
R

redlineguy

Reaction score
:welcome: the site Red! If you ever wanted to get some prices, Randy(Ford Raptor Forum - F-150 SVT Raptor Forums - View Profile: HARLEY6LF250SDU) will help you out with it.

Thanks, Might be ordering 2 of them thru the Bis for my bro and I. I will look into that link, I am in CT so what would he do let me know what a good deal would be?? i was going to get another 2500 dodge Cummins and lift it like I always do but this Raptor has me thinking big time:hmm: I really want to drive one to see how nice it is, they must suck up the pot holes and bumps nice right??

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they must suck up the pot holes and bumps nice right??

With ease.
You can hit hard bumps, wash, etc at high speed and it often feels like you're just floating over it. Some of my off-road passengers have stated that to them it almost feels like they're on a boat going through light chop when speeding through the bumps.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Might be ordering 2 of them thru the Bis for my bro and I. I will look into that link, I am in CT so what would he do let me know what a good deal would be?? i was going to get another 2500 dodge Cummins and lift it like I always do but this Raptor has me thinking big time:hmm: I really want to drive one to see how nice it is, they must suck up the pot holes and bumps nice right??

First Off Welcome!!

when you are ready, drop me a PM or email [email protected]
I can sell you 1 or 2 or 10 .... lol @ -$3000 OFF MSRP and have them dropped shipped to a dealer near you at No Extra Charge.

thanks randy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So its out there Randy, what would be the total to ship a supercrew loaded?