Sneak Peak of DSC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We don't have any yet. They are finalizing a few things for production. I'm going to be holding a boxing match in the shop to see which of us get to put these on their truck!

**** yes! Is this "boxing match" open to the public? (very evil grin)

OP
OP
FOX

FOX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our DSC Dual Speed Compression Adjuster gives your 2.5 and 3.0 inch reservoir shock remarkable versatility and precise tuning ability. A simple twist of either knob allows 10 clicks of low-speed and 12 clicks of high-speed compression adjustability - from very soft to very firm.

They will be available in early January 2014 with some demo models going out before that date.

Some additional photos attached. PR and Marketing to follow.

fox-raptor-co-dsc.jpg

fox-dsc-straight.jpg

fox-dsc-side.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I win I was the first to like

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

PM me I'll get you my address for the demos

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im wondering if it's as easy as depressurizing the shock. Swapping our the reservoirs and then pressurizing back up. Or if there is oil and such involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im waiting for RPG to get them and install them on my new 3.0's that I ordered. I may just give up on these DSC's and just go straight RPG (FOX) 3.0's. I will know more on Friday when I call.

could you report on the status of the new setup?

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks a though you'd have to remove it from the vehicle, depressurize the system, remove and replace the entire reservoir, refill with the proper amount of oil, then pressurize with nitrogen to the proper PSI, then reinstall on vehicle.

Im sure they would have instructions to help an individual along. Main questions would be, how much oil and how much pressure.

Then there is the immediate question...... Where are they?