Slight lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTOB521

Reaction score
Yeah you will get a lot of shit for a post if you aren't 100% aware of the good and bad. Personally I wouldn't ever do a readylift because it affects full droop at the wheels causing excessive stress on the parts. I would just go with different suspension or different springs to lift

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dude's setup is the way to go. Deaver +3's and and Eibach springs up front. Sits a fair amount taller w/o looking too big. Keep in mind he's on 37's.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never did I compare my Raptor to my ram. I just stated I liked my stance. But fine. Obviously I NEED advice...if I knew Readylift was shit, I wouldn’t ask. Everyone seems quick to spew their intelligence and not state advice if they have some. If you don’t, why not carry on?

Thank you for the suggestion. I will look elsewhere from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don' t look elsewhere. Your question is valid and there are definitely others that would like to do the same thing. It seems like society has jumped from accepting differing views and enjoying the variety that it brings to trying to get everybody to conform with bullying.

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like that! I will check it out. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's what you can do to obtain lift. WSI HD springs (Dealer +3 height). Adjustable 3" coil overs on the front adjusted to top perch height. That will give you around 3" of lift overall. Anymore than that and things get a little sketchy if you plan on off roading the truck at speed.

This is what mine ended up looking like up front:

IMG_1917.jpg

With 37's, too. 37" tires will make everything look just right (with a lot of trimming and other stuff......) Good luck with your quest.