Silver beauty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

atx

Reaction score
Put the same wheels on mine, I love the way they look, only concern is how much crap they are going to sling on the body because of the offset. But the wider stance does make it look bad a$$

I had method double standards on my 13' and they definitely throw a ton a shit but I got use to over time. You just have to keep the windows up if youre going through a lot of mud.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. You are in Austin? I'm in SATX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Offset is probably 0^

Looks great OP. I'm getting different wheels. 17x8.5 -6mm. So slightly more aggressive than yours. Order Ingot. Tough choice between that and white but I'm hoping I love it

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love vibrant colors, that's why I have the lighting blue. I have always wanted a silver truck though. My last one was magnetic gray, not by choice per se. It was a nice color if clean, I did not keep it clean at all though. I will consider silver next time for sure. Silver this time was to close to magnetic gray for me,lol.