Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tarin 13

Reaction score
7fc48d555007f717ffac8f6b49fa5317.jpg
136396f2846062355162e55f4362894a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

1bc43f41ff08b48066716b945bd1ee31.jpg

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the dirtiest my cousin's Raptor will ever get, being parked next to my Raptor.

@puddle hunter - Have you seen this Raptor cruising around Stockton?

I probably have. I think there's only 6 or 7 Raptors I've seen in the immediate area, and only 3 are black, including mine. All are stock except for a silver one (lights, emblem changes), and obviously your cousin has wheels. Which means that, unless they're stopped, I can't tell 'em apart.

Despite the fact that there's a dozen or so Raptors in the greater area, I can go a month, and not see any of them.

tarin 13

Reaction score
Wow. Can we have video? Did you blow your old engine? Funny about the windshield washer bottle :baby:

It will be about another week before I get the truck back from the mechanic. As soon as I get it I will be uploading dyno numbers and maybe some sound clips on the street. But yea, the old engine was ruined do to the first mechanic not deburring the turbo piping which sucked metal all through the motor. He also is the one who messed up the **** kit by drilling into the window washer reservoir.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Wow. Can we have video? Did you blow your old engine? Funny about the windshield washer bottle :baby:

20150724_165750_zpsjxaisbaw.jpg

It will be about another week before I get the truck back from the mechanic. As soon as I get it I will be uploading dyno numbers and maybe some sound clips on the street. But yea, the old engine was ruined do to the first mechanic not deburring the turbo piping which sucked metal all through the motor. He also is the one who messed up the **** kit by drilling into the window washer reservoir.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Damn dude that blows. I would have to kill someone for being that stupid. I sure hope they are covering the bill to have a real mechanic fix their screw up. But before you had it fixed how well did the **** clean the windshield lol.

tarin 13

Reaction score
Damn dude that blows. I would have to kill someone for being that stupid. I sure hope they are covering the bill to have a real mechanic fix their screw up. But before you had it fixed how well did the **** clean the windshield lol.

The mechanic didn't offer to pay anything. Cost 30k to fix the mistakes he made. Never had the chance to try it the truck broke down a week after he installed the kit lol