Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, pm me the uncensored version please. Think of it as a gift to me.

I knew when mictouch posted it'd be good.

-Sent from my iPhone

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8cd3ff94.jpg

b0682524.jpg

5148cc11.jpg

972af978.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong but I think I saw this truck at SEMA and I loved the color matched bumpers and flares. Truck looks awesome man!

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Wow, that looks amazing up there. I can see where Blue lake got its name. How do those Rocky mountain sheep taste?

They taste awesome when marinated in oregano, sea salt, lemon juice and olive oil.
They are stupid creatures though, I had to do a 100-0 stop once as one was licking the asphalt pavement in my lane. He was bold enough to walk up and stick his head in the truck and grabbed the piece of licorice from my hand.
No, I didn't shoot him, I could have wrapped a rope around his neck and took him home though.

BORG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree . Looks great.

whtrapta : what is the offset and back space on those. I just put some Pro Comps on and man are they close when at full turn / wheel lock . Asking as I have not had suspension fully compressed with wheel lock and just wondering if I am going to get a wheel well adjustment in the future that I did not plan on if you know what I mean. I am running 17x9 with a 4.75” backspacing -6mm offset. Here is a shity pic I put up in anouther thread. Sorry man not meaning to redirect this thread.
to f'n wheels but I had to ask. I put a shot in with the stocks as well.

The Method wheel is 17x8.5 with an off-set is '0' and a back-space is 4.75.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Anybody out there running methods with the BFG Baja TAs?