Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Raptor

Reaction score
Applied CarPro Darkside new tire coating, suppose to last four months. I have tried many different long lasting tire coatings that are dry to the touch, I really like this one the best.
Man, I'd probably be all over that if it had more of a satin finish to it. I'm not big on glossy tire dressing. So this stuff still looks pretty much the same, even after driving in rain, powerwashing, etc?

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Don’t remember if I posted this pic in another thread with a back story, but the mud pic I think looks cooler every time i see it The cleaning was a PITA…not recent, last year/fall Moose hunt 1690769430074.jpeg"It was supposed to look like Ms. Big Hips is on the move while not be seen and just barely escaped from the claws of a Raptor...HaHaHa...The pic does it little justice how sticky and muddy the whole under carriage got!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dont worry you will come around. In no time you'll start buying small mods, then it all will get away on you!
I figured I'll wait for the cam phasers to go out or the warranty to end before i do anything that way they can't say anything if/when I have to take it in haha