Show me your rack!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, as the title implies, show me the goods.

I am looking to purchase a bed rack to securely mount a spare along with all of the other essentials. I have my first official run coming up this summer and want to weigh my options. I know there are many like me that want to see all of the cool solutions you guys have in one easy to locate thread.

If you guys could share pictures I know myself and others would certainly appreciate it. If you have a rack that will fit under a tonneau cover with the tire mounted I will give you bonus points.

D

Deleted member 12951

Only one I had on my phone from before Snoball. Have it arranged a tad different with an additional 8gal action packer and relocated the fire extinguisher. Can take another pic tomorrow

83a13906fdd2536884c86fac09ec3ad4.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Nothing. That ain't "yours" as the title states.

OP
OP
Nodak_Raptor

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Very cool, hadn't found that one yet! Do you like cookies? :)

Only one I had on my phone from before Snoball. Have it arranged a tad different with an additional 8gal action packer and relocated the fire extinguisher. Can take another pic tomorrow

83a13906fdd2536884c86fac09ec3ad4.jpg

Thanks for sharing, great set up! This must be the TMX Covert?

Keep em' coming guys. Would love to see this turn into the source for people when choosing their bed rack / cargo management / spare mounting solutions.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was hopin someone would sneak a *** pic in here.......sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A whole different approach. Made this right before snowball lol. The big flat area houses the spare tire.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 231