Shipping to NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW. Other F150's for same dealership, built after mine, got to the dealership before mine. Other Raptors, built after mine got to other dealerships in NJ before mine.
No rhyme or reason other than Ford has a master plan that we peasants are not allowed to know.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m shocked to hear that. They are only the biggest thieves around as they own multiple stealerships. They have an incoming Bronco Raptor at a mere 35k over sticker. I don’t understand how ford allows it. The dealership has to be making way more on that vehicle than they.
You can smell the vibe when you walk in the place. Complete scumbag vibes. Global supply chains are a mf’r. Perhaps if we didn't buy 60% of our components from Asia we’d get our trucks faster? Not that I'm waiting for one. At least ford is still building 150’s in america unlike some of the others.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my window sticker today. I’m also in NJ; and my sticker says Convoy.

Ordered 7/20/22
Build dates: 10/10, 10/17 and now 10/24
Now it’s in production stage.

Avalanche 37PP, w/ twin panel moonroof.

The wait continues!