Shelter Green 37PP YouTube Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to be a polarizing color… people either love it or hate it.

Personally I think it looks fine but wouldn’t want it myself.

daytona1783

Reaction score
That new grill is still growing on me and I’ve yet to see a reason to upgrade from my Gen 2. Yesterday, I had two guys tell me they liked my brand new Raptor. They didn’t believe me when I said it was a 2020. If I put the new bead locks on it, the only people that would known the difference was fellow Raptor owners.

In his other videos he shows the iconic silver, and that thing is sweeeeeet.

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
One item I missed in the early renderings of the facelift is the amount of silver on the bumper. I am not understanding why they decided to make the entire center portion of the bumper in silver. Other that that I like it.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That new grill is still growing on me and I’ve yet to see a reason to upgrade from my Gen 2. Yesterday, I had two guys tell me they liked my brand new Raptor. They didn’t believe me when I said it was a 2020. If I put the new bead locks on it, the only people that would known the difference was fellow Raptor owners.

In his other videos he shows the iconic silver, and that thing is sweeeeeet.

To be fair 99% of people in the world ...maybe more ...wouldn't even know it's a Ford.
One shouldn't base their purchase on the opinion of others especially ones who cant tell a trunk from a hood.

soccerUber

Reaction score
I wanted to love this color and even ordered one initially, but my I had to make a change back to Black. The princess gold flakes ruins it. Sadly, this color will set a new floor on resell values.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to love this color and even ordered one initially, but my I had to make a change back to Black. The princess gold flakes ruins it. Sadly, this color will set a new floor on resell values.
Just your opinion. I dont like the color either but im sure a lot of people do.
I've heard the same comment about Code Orange which again is just an opinion.