Set of 4 Icon compression wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@BigHoss

Posting in the wrong place is just an oversight, that happens all the time and is no big deal. However, trying to sell stuff here with less than 100 posts and then getting nasty with members who call you out isn't going to work here. As an FYI, I can still see your deleted posts and those comments were over the top.

If you would like to stay on this forum, you can apologize and relist this in the classified section once you have 100 posts or I can just Ban you, your choice.

OP
OP
B

Bigahole

Reaction score
@BigHoss

Posting in the wrong place is just an oversight, that happens all the time and is no big deal. However, trying to sell stuff here with less than 100 posts and then getting nasty with members who call you out isn't going to work here. As an FYI, I can still see your deleted posts and those comments were over the top.

If you would like to stay on this forum, you can apologize and relist this in the classified section once you have 100 posts or I can just Ban you, your choice.
**** you, **** this this forum, and **** most of the members in it. Suck my ****